Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.1.15 Released

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
      It could be that I need to update to Slackware 12.2, I am at 12.1. Sometimes being on the latest version of one's Linux distro helps too.

      I do not minimize often when I use Linux, since I can easily Alt+Tab, or have a different desktop for different tasks. I only minimize to test this issue. I have not tried the latest Wine on my Ubuntu box, I'll have to find the time to fire it up.

      I suppose this could be a distro specific issue, or some piece of a distro.

      Since the main issues are cosmetic, most users can live with them. Since the other bigger issues were cleaned up a while back, there has been a lot less traffic on the list.

      I will keep checking to see if the issues reported on the list are ever resolved, but they are all things that I know are there and can live with them.

      There may be some other NoteTab specific issues that will only be gotchas for those that do a lot with custom clips. Some day I may have enough time with all the other things I have committed myself to, to identify them all. ;-)

      ~ Larry