Apps that list Wine as a supported platform - NoteTab not on list

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2009
      The Wine project has a new page that lists all the programs that
      mention that they support Wine.

      So far it is a short list.

      http://wiki.winehq.org/AppsThatSupportWine

      Eric - At one point I know that the NoteTab's Help File and website
      and possibly the Readme mentioned Wine support. I know that one
      version of the trial version did not like Wine, but last I tried the
      trial it worked in Wine. Before I pursue anything with the Wine team,
      I wanted your OK.

      ~ Larry
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2009
        Hi Larry,

        Yes, the latest documentation and the NoteTab Website mention Wine
        compatibility. The current trial versions should also run fine under Wine.

        You have my permission to have NoteTab listed on the Wine site. Many
        thanks for your help!

        --
        Regards,

        Eric Fookes