NoteTab pro on Netbooks

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
      Just wanted to let other know how NTP works on the new netbooks.

      I recently purchased an Acer Aspire One netbook (which is fantastic, BTW, including the 6-cell, 5.5+ hours of battery time), and I installed Ubuntu Linux 8.04. I then installed NoteTab Pro 5.6 and it runs just fine. It does have the ongoing "small" problems with the cursor at the bottom, etc. but it runs just like on a desktop. When I installed it, I just copied the related directories from the desktop and it runs fine.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
        --- On Wed, 1/14/09, Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to let other know how NTP works on the new
        > netbooks.
        >
        > I recently purchased an Acer Aspire One netbook (which is
        > fantastic, BTW, including the 6-cell, 5.5+ hours of battery
        > time), and I installed Ubuntu Linux 8.04. I then installed
        > NoteTab Pro 5.6 and it runs just fine. It does have the
        > ongoing "small" problems with the cursor at the
        > bottom, etc. but it runs just like on a desktop. When I
        > installed it, I just copied the related directories from the
        > desktop and it runs fine.

        Thanks for letting us know.

        I noticed you put NoteTab 5.6 on there. Version 5.7 has been out for a few months now, so I recommend going with that.