Updated NoteTab on Linux Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      I made some updates to my NoteTab on Linux page.

      It is not inclusive of everything, just updating old information to
      make it more current. (I had not updated my version of Linux from Red
      Hat to Slackware, and that's been at least three years. :-0

      I am will be adding the main issues our group has encountered,
      hopefully by the time you get this. ;-)

      It is found here:
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/notetab/NoteTabLinuxAnalysis.php