Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Funny codes after pasting emails into NoteTab

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
      On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:47:45 -0600 tr6vb6z02@... wrote:

      | A VERY simple and limited version that I use:
      |
      | ^!Replace "\u201d" >> """ WASI
      | ^!Replace "\u201c" >> """ WASI
      | ^!Replace "\u2026" >> "..." WASI
      | ^!Replace "\u2019" >> "'" WASI
      | ^!Replace "\u2014" >> "--" WASI
      | ^!Replace "\u2013" >> "-" WASI
      | ^!Replace "\u2018" >> "'" WASI

      Yes, that what I use.

      I tried changing the locale but the problem still exists in NoteTabPro. Oh well, running the clip is not big deal.
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
        > I tried changing the locale but the problem still exists in
        NoteTabPro. Oh well, running the clip is not big deal.

        NoteTab cannot handle Unicode. Until it can, the clip is the only way
        to handle Unicode in NoteTab.

        Changing the Locale should disable Unicode in other programs from
        which text is copied to NoteTab.