Wine 1.1.11 Released

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2008
      Wine 1.1.11 Released yesterday.

      The Slackware package is not ready.

      I will not have time to work with it anyway until January.

      I'll post an update once I get to the current Wine version in Slackware.

      Slackware also released the 12.2 update.

      I've downloaded the ISO's but no time to do the update.

      Merry Christmas!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008
        --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

        > Wine 1.1.11 Released yesterday.
        >
        > The Slackware package is not ready.
        >
        > I will not have time to work with it anyway until January.
        >
        > I'll post an update once I get to the current Wine version in Slackware.
        >
        > Slackware also released the 12.2 update.
        >
        > I've downloaded the ISO's but no time to do the update.
        >
        > Merry Christmas!
        >
        > Larry Hamilton

        The Slackware package for 1.1.11 was finally available yesterday, so I
        gave it a try today.

        Still the same issues we are familiar with: Cursor Position appears to
        not move when adding lines to end of a document; Minimize then cannot
        Minimize again; etc.

        As 2008 winds down, I hope it was good for you, and that 2009 is even
        better!

        Thanks for everyone's participation on this list!!