New Look to WineHQ

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      Sometime in the last few days, WinHQ has revised the look of their site.

      It was a big shock, just now, when I made a quick look for any changes.

      See http://www.winehq.org/

      CrossOver is now hosting their website.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        Man, that is one ugly site. Stylish Rx to the rescue!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008
          On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:37:20 -0800 (PST) sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

          | Man, that is one ugly site.

          Well, that depends on how much "Wine" you have had .... ;->

          But you're right. I don't know about programmers but they could sure use some Web designers.