Re: [Clip] Linux advise

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      I am copying this also to the NoteTab Linux list which started over a year ago.

      My distro of choice is Ubuntu and NTB works fine in Wine (not so fine in Crossover when last I tried).

      If you want to explore the variety of Linux distros, here's a good summary:

      http://www.linux.com/distributions/

      Welcome to a REAL operating system!!

      Sister