Wine 1.0.1 Released

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Wine 1.0.1 was released today. The 1.0.x is the stable branch. It had
      translation and other minor updates.

      The 1.1.x branch is the development branch.

      I did not realize they were doing their numbering that way until today.

      I am not entirely sure why more things are not in the 1.0.1 that are
      already in the 1.1.x branch. I have not delved into the details of how
      they determine these things.

      Since I am going with the cutting edge of Wine, I will leave it to
      others to move to the stable version. If there is benefit to the
      issues we have identified, then I will try it.

      If anyone takes the plunge, let me know.