Re: Wine 1.1.6 Released October 10, 2008

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
      That's understandable.

      I will keep going to the latest version, as the issues are not
      preventing me from getting work done. I always keep a copy of the
      prior version, so I can rollback easily enough, if a particular
      version causes problems i cannot live with.

      I've been doing NoteTab on wine long enough that it will take a lot to
      keep me from moving forward. ;-)

      At some point, the issues we have will be fixed, and I'll let you
      know. ;-)

      > Yep, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
      >
      > Lee
      >

      > On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:43:38 -0700 (PDT) sisterscape
      <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      > | I'm sticking with wine-1.0. It works with none of the bugs that
      have appeared in later versions.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
        Makes life much less stressful. ;) Unfortunately, that means I can't really contribute comments to Wine. They'll just tell me to update to the latest and (maybe not) greatest version.

        Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
          Ditto. Thanks much, Larry.

          Lee

          On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:51:10 -0700 (PDT) sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

          | Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.

          | > |
          | > | --- On Sat, 10/11/08, lm_hamilton
          | > <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
          | > |