Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.1.6 Released October 10, 2008

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
      Yep, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

      Lee

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
        That's understandable.

        I will keep going to the latest version, as the issues are not
        preventing me from getting work done. I always keep a copy of the
        prior version, so I can rollback easily enough, if a particular
        version causes problems i cannot live with.

        I've been doing NoteTab on wine long enough that it will take a lot to
        keep me from moving forward. ;-)

        At some point, the issues we have will be fixed, and I'll let you
        know. ;-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
          Makes life much less stressful. ;) Unfortunately, that means I can't really contribute comments to Wine. They'll just tell me to update to the latest and (maybe not) greatest version.

          Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
            Ditto. Thanks much, Larry.

            Lee

            On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:51:10 -0700 (PDT) sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

            | Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.

            | > |
            | > | --- On Sat, 10/11/08, lm_hamilton
            | > <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
            | > |