Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.1.6 Released October 10, 2008

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
      I'm sticking with wine-1.0. It works with none of the bugs that have appeared in later versions.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
        Yep, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

        Lee

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
          That's understandable.

          I will keep going to the latest version, as the issues are not
          preventing me from getting work done. I always keep a copy of the
          prior version, so I can rollback easily enough, if a particular
          version causes problems i cannot live with.

          I've been doing NoteTab on wine long enough that it will take a lot to
          keep me from moving forward. ;-)

          At some point, the issues we have will be fixed, and I'll let you
          know. ;-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2008
            Makes life much less stressful. ;) Unfortunately, that means I can't really contribute comments to Wine. They'll just tell me to update to the latest and (maybe not) greatest version.

            Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
              Ditto. Thanks much, Larry.

              Lee

              On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:51:10 -0700 (PDT) sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

              | Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.

              | > |
              | > | --- On Sat, 10/11/08, lm_hamilton
              | > <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
              | > |