Re: [ntb-linux] Wine AppDB

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
      I have about 13 NoteTab posts from you via Wine that I'll be slogging through the next day or so. Thanks for keeping on top of the bugs.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
        Glad to help. They finally gave me super maintainer status for NoteTab Light. Then I had to wait for a busy database to let me make changes. I think I have everything up to date.

        I get those same emails. Every little change I save sends me an email too. Yikes! But that is the only way I'll know if anyone else makes a report or comment.

        When there are new versions of NoteTab, I can add them.

        Be sure to vote for the bugs. I cannot put more than one vote on each, so perhaps that is limited, at least using various browsers in Linux. I can't imagine that it would work differently for IE on Windows! :0

        I hope everyone will add comments of their experience. The more activity on an application, the more likely it will draw attention to the issues we all want fixed.

        Larry Hamilton