Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Group Logo

  • fw7oaks
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
      --- On Sat, 9/13/08, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      > fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

      Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather concerns Mr Obama

      "AP - Presidential candidate Barack Obama says his pick for a running mate — he's made a decision but isn't giving out a name just yet — had to meet three standards to join the Democratic ticket:"

      I kid you not, poor Tux has still a few more days journey in front of him :-)

      fw
    • Gerard Huijing
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
        lm_hamilton wrote:

        > I made a Tux logo with the NoteTab emblem on it and put it on the home
        > page of the group.

        Thank you, Larry.

        I found the NTB Tux on the My Group page, so mine did not get stuck
        half-way the Atlantic.
        My Yahoo account, however, is yahoo.com, not yahoo.nl, maybe that makes
        a difference.

        Cheers,
        Gerard

        --
        Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
        2312 ZD Leiden
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
          And they were worried the LHC would cause a black hole! ;-)

          Larry Hamilton

          --- On Sat, 9/13/08, fw7oaks <fw7oaks@...> wrote:

          > Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of
          > their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail
          > page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather
          > concerns Mr Obama
        • fw7oaks
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
            Tux has arrived, and new news too