Wine AppDB

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2008
      I have been approved as the overall NoteTab Pro maintainer of the
      entry in AppDB. I am awaiting approval for the same for NoteTab Light.

      Under both Pro and Light, there will be each version of NoteTab. The
      entries out there were for NT version 5.5, but it is up to 5.7. I was
      only a version 5.5 maintainer, that required getting maintainer status
      for each new version, so I went for the "super maintainer" of the product.

      Since I am going to each version of NoteTab as soon as it comes out
      and each version of Wine, and I report results to this list, I might
      as well add the Super Maintainer hat to my collection.

      It has taken a couple of hours just to get the information under each
      version and track down the bug number to the minimize issue. I have
      not yet gotten to my clip.

      It is interesting how we get so busy with various parts of out lives
      and when we come back to something we recalled as being recently
      handled, and it is months in the past, just amazes me.

      Why can't time go slow like it did as a child waiting for Christmas?

      Larry Hamilton
    • fw7oaks
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2008
        --- On Sat, 9/13/08, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

        [snip]

        > Why can't time go slow like it did as a child waiting for Christmas?

        You live in the wrong part of the world (See Tux's non European arrival post)

        fw
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
          I have about 13 NoteTab posts from you via Wine that I'll be slogging through the next day or so. Thanks for keeping on top of the bugs.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
            Glad to help. They finally gave me super maintainer status for NoteTab Light. Then I had to wait for a busy database to let me make changes. I think I have everything up to date.

            I get those same emails. Every little change I save sends me an email too. Yikes! But that is the only way I'll know if anyone else makes a report or comment.

            When there are new versions of NoteTab, I can add them.

            Be sure to vote for the bugs. I cannot put more than one vote on each, so perhaps that is limited, at least using various browsers in Linux. I can't imagine that it would work differently for IE on Windows! :0

            I hope everyone will add comments of their experience. The more activity on an application, the more likely it will draw attention to the issues we all want fixed.

            Larry Hamilton