Re: Group Logo

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
      Sisterscape - Thanks! I forgot about the My Groups page, it is indeed
      on mine.

      fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

      > Awww . . . cute logo, Larry. In addition to the homepage, it's
      appears on the
      > Yahoo! My Groups page.
    • fw7oaks
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
        --- On Sat, 9/13/08, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

        > fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

        Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather concerns Mr Obama

        "AP - Presidential candidate Barack Obama says his pick for a running mate — he's made a decision but isn't giving out a name just yet — had to meet three standards to join the Democratic ticket:"

        I kid you not, poor Tux has still a few more days journey in front of him :-)

        fw
      • Gerard Huijing
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
          lm_hamilton wrote:

          > I made a Tux logo with the NoteTab emblem on it and put it on the home
          > page of the group.

          Thank you, Larry.

          I found the NTB Tux on the My Group page, so mine did not get stuck
          half-way the Atlantic.
          My Yahoo account, however, is yahoo.com, not yahoo.nl, maybe that makes
          a difference.

          Cheers,
          Gerard

          --
          Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
          2312 ZD Leiden
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
            And they were worried the LHC would cause a black hole! ;-)

            Larry Hamilton

            --- On Sat, 9/13/08, fw7oaks <fw7oaks@...> wrote:

            > Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of
            > their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail
            > page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather
            > concerns Mr Obama
          • fw7oaks
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
              Tux has arrived, and new news too