Re: [ntb-linux] Group Logo

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
      Awww . . . cute logo, Larry. In addition to the homepage, it's appears on the
      Yahoo! My Groups page.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
        Sisterscape - Thanks! I forgot about the My Groups page, it is indeed
        on mine.

        fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

        > Awww . . . cute logo, Larry. In addition to the homepage, it's
        appears on the
        > Yahoo! My Groups page.
      • fw7oaks
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
          --- On Sat, 9/13/08, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

          > fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

          Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather concerns Mr Obama

          "AP - Presidential candidate Barack Obama says his pick for a running mate — he's made a decision but isn't giving out a name just yet — had to meet three standards to join the Democratic ticket:"

          I kid you not, poor Tux has still a few more days journey in front of him :-)

          fw
        • Gerard Huijing
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
            lm_hamilton wrote:

            > I made a Tux logo with the NoteTab emblem on it and put it on the home
            > page of the group.

            Thank you, Larry.

            I found the NTB Tux on the My Group page, so mine did not get stuck
            half-way the Atlantic.
            My Yahoo account, however, is yahoo.com, not yahoo.nl, maybe that makes
            a difference.

            Cheers,
            Gerard

            --
            Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
            2312 ZD Leiden
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
              And they were worried the LHC would cause a black hole! ;-)

              Larry Hamilton

              --- On Sat, 9/13/08, fw7oaks <fw7oaks@...> wrote:

              > Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of
              > their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail
              > page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather
              > concerns Mr Obama
            • fw7oaks
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
                Tux has arrived, and new news too