Group Logo

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
      I made a Tux logo with the NoteTab emblem on it and put it on the home
      page of the group.

      Eric - If this is a problem, let me know.

      I also made an ico for the clip I keep working on, that I'll share
      with the group if I can ever get it done.

      I'll see if I can actually get the clip "done" today and posted.

      Larry Hamilton
    • fw7oaks
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
        --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

        > I made a Tux logo with the NoteTab emblem on it and put it on the home
        > page of the group.

        Looks as if Tux got lost somewhere, perhaps Mid-Atlantic, not arrived
        in Europe.

        fw
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
          Awww . . . cute logo, Larry. In addition to the homepage, it's appears on the
          Yahoo! My Groups page.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
            Sisterscape - Thanks! I forgot about the My Groups page, it is indeed
            on mine.

            fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

            > Awww . . . cute logo, Larry. In addition to the homepage, it's
            appears on the
            > Yahoo! My Groups page.
          • fw7oaks
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
              --- On Sat, 9/13/08, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

              > fw - Maybe the LHC is causing a time dilation effect on the internet. ;-)

              Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather concerns Mr Obama

              "AP - Presidential candidate Barack Obama says his pick for a running mate — he's made a decision but isn't giving out a name just yet — had to meet three standards to join the Democratic ticket:"

              I kid you not, poor Tux has still a few more days journey in front of him :-)

              fw
            • Gerard Huijing
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
                lm_hamilton wrote:

                > I made a Tux logo with the NoteTab emblem on it and put it on the home
                > page of the group.

                Thank you, Larry.

                I found the NTB Tux on the My Group page, so mine did not get stuck
                half-way the Atlantic.
                My Yahoo account, however, is yahoo.com, not yahoo.nl, maybe that makes
                a difference.

                Cheers,
                Gerard

                --
                Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
                2312 ZD Leiden
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
                  And they were worried the LHC would cause a black hole! ;-)

                  Larry Hamilton

                  --- On Sat, 9/13/08, fw7oaks <fw7oaks@...> wrote:

                  > Could be, but I had Yahoo's poor synchronization of
                  > their servers in the frame for the blame. My Yahoo Web-mail
                  > page has news-snippets, the latest Stateside news I gather
                  > concerns Mr Obama
                • fw7oaks
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
                    Tux has arrived, and new news too