Re: wine 1.1.3 Released on August 22, 2008

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2008
      That's odd. Before version 1.0, Ubuntu was updating weeks before the
      Slackware package came out. Now, it it just the opposite.

      > The Ubuntu Gutsy repos haven't had an update since Wine 1.0. :(
      I'm jealous but too lazy to look for an update elsewhere.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2008
        I would assume that the main update focus has shifted to Hardy and away from older versions.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2008
          That's probably the case. I see that Debian is planning a release in September, so I guess I'll put off trying to switch to Ubuntu and update to the latest Debian.

          Larry Hamilton