Hardware Information Tools and Scripts for Linux

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 2:00 PM
      I just uploaded a new text file in the files area with links to some
      *nix programs and scripts for getting information on a systems hardware.

      Very informative.

      There is also a link to a freeware Windows tool, that those
      considering Linux may find helpful. I have not yet checked out the
      Windows program.

      I got started on this as part of my information gathering for updating
      my NoteTab Clip for gathering system, distribution, wine, and NoteTab
      information for helping us figure out issues with wine & NoteTab.

      I am not ready to update the clip, but wanted to share the information
      I found. (It also is a good place to back it up, just in case.)

      If you find anything else that should be added, please let me know.