Re: [ntb-linux] wine 1.1.3 Released on August 22, 2008

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24 1:10 PM
      The Ubuntu Gutsy repos haven't had an update since Wine 1.0. :( I'm jealous but too lazy to look for an update elsewhere.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24 2:02 PM
        That's odd. Before version 1.0, Ubuntu was updating weeks before the
        Slackware package came out. Now, it it just the opposite.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24 2:50 PM
          I would assume that the main update focus has shifted to Hardy and away from older versions.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24 6:03 PM
            That's probably the case. I see that Debian is planning a release in September, so I guess I'll put off trying to switch to Ubuntu and update to the latest Debian.

            Larry Hamilton