wine 1.1.3 Released on August 22, 2008

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24 1:00 PM
      I just installed Wine 1.1.3 and it seems to run just like the prior
      version with the same quirks.

      One correction to my last post where I mentioned that a text file and
      otl file had the same issue with the cursor's apparent position at the
      bottom of the file. It is fine on txt files. The other file was a
      hidden file, i.e. it starts with a period. I had my .bash_history file
      open in NoteTab Pro. That is the file the behaves like an otl.

      Please let the rest of us know if you upgrade to a new version of wine
      and the results, remember to include your version and distribution.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24 1:10 PM
        The Ubuntu Gutsy repos haven't had an update since Wine 1.0. :( I'm jealous but too lazy to look for an update elsewhere.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24 2:02 PM
          That's odd. Before version 1.0, Ubuntu was updating weeks before the
          Slackware package came out. Now, it it just the opposite.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24 2:50 PM
            I would assume that the main update focus has shifted to Hardy and away from older versions.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 24 6:03 PM
              That's probably the case. I see that Debian is planning a release in September, so I guess I'll put off trying to switch to Ubuntu and update to the latest Debian.

              Larry Hamilton