Wine 1.1 Released June 27, 2008

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      I just found out that Wine 1.1 was released on June 27.

      The Slackware package is available, but I do not have time to install
      it tonight.

      If anyone else gives it a try, please let us know the results.

      It looks like their are a lot more Richedit fixes, so Light and
      Standard may run better.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
        I updated my Slackware 12.0 box to Wine 1.1, and it seems to work
        fine, with the same basic issues as before.

        If I find any issues, I will post a follow up.

        Please let us know your success with the latest version of Wine.

        Larry Hamilton