Update on Progress of NoteTab Information Clip

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      I found out how to get the Distribution of Linux, but it varies from
      distribution to distribution, so it will take a little extra effort to
      cover most of the bases.

      I also looked into finding the window manager, and it does not seem as
      clear cut as I expected. It is more complex than getting the name and
      version of the Distribution. For now, this part will definitely be
      user input, unless I find something simpler that what it now appears.

      I'll update my Linux version of the clip soon.

      Hope everyone has a great and safe Independence Day!