Re: NoteTab Information Clip

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 7:37 PM

      > OK, here is what I got:
      >
      > Hardware: Dell
      > Processor: i686 unknown unknown

      Lee,

      I think I have narrowed it down to handle the processor information
      better. If you want to try the same commands I asked Sisterscape to
      try, I can make sure I cover all the bases.

      On Wine 1.0, I second what Sisterscape suggested. The last few
      interations of Wine were very stable and except for one that caused a
      problem for NoteTab, that was fixed in the next release, I have had a
      very consistent NoteTab experience on Wine.