Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008

      > Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the
      menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS
      etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated
      attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

      There are a few clipbars that come with NoteTab. There are some with
      the HTML and CSS functionality. The clip bar is just a bar for icons
      pointing to clips. You can edit clips as you see fit, but if you edit
      the clips that come with NoteTab, they are overwritten when you
      re-install.

      The clipbar is only available in Standard and Pro, not Light.

      HTH,