Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
      Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

      If Lee can do drag the clip I don' know why I can't. Bummer . . .

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008

        > Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the
        menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS
        etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated
        attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

        There are a few clipbars that come with NoteTab. There are some with
        the HTML and CSS functionality. The clip bar is just a bar for icons
        pointing to clips. You can edit clips as you see fit, but if you edit
        the clips that come with NoteTab, they are overwritten when you
        re-install.

        The clipbar is only available in Standard and Pro, not Light.

        HTH,