Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1 6:20 PM
      Yep, worked just fine for me. I had the clip library open, and then just grabbed the clip and dragged it to the clipbar and it worked just fine.

      Lee

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1 7:27 PM
        Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

        If Lee can do drag the clip I don' know why I can't. Bummer . . .

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1 9:36 PM

          > Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the
          menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS
          etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated
          attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

          There are a few clipbars that come with NoteTab. There are some with
          the HTML and CSS functionality. The clip bar is just a bar for icons
          pointing to clips. You can edit clips as you see fit, but if you edit
          the clips that come with NoteTab, they are overwritten when you
          re-install.

          The clipbar is only available in Standard and Pro, not Light.

          HTH,