Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- On Tue, 7/1/08, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      > From: sisterscape <sisterscape@...>
      > Subject: Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox
      > To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 7:56 PM
      > The name in the clipbar pane won't grab at all - no
      > grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of
      > clips when I try to move the mouse towards the clipbar.

      That's odd. Do clipbars work otherwise?

      Must be one of those Ubuntu things.

      Lee- Can you add a button to a clipbar?

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
        Yep, worked just fine for me. I had the clip library open, and then just grabbed the clip and dragged it to the clipbar and it worked just fine.

        Lee

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
          Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

          If Lee can do drag the clip I don' know why I can't. Bummer . . .

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008

            > Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the
            menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS
            etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated
            attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

            There are a few clipbars that come with NoteTab. There are some with
            the HTML and CSS functionality. The clip bar is just a bar for icons
            pointing to clips. You can edit clips as you see fit, but if you edit
            the clips that come with NoteTab, they are overwritten when you
            re-install.

            The clipbar is only available in Standard and Pro, not Light.

            HTH,