Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
      The name in the clipbar pane won't grab at all - no grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of clips when I try to move the mouse towards the clipbar.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
        > The name in the clipbar pane won't grab at all - no
        > grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of
        > clips when I try to move the mouse towards the clipbar.

        That's odd. Do clipbars work otherwise?

        Must be one of those Ubuntu things.

        Lee- Can you add a button to a clipbar?

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
          Yep, worked just fine for me. I had the clip library open, and then just grabbed the clip and dragged it to the clipbar and it worked just fine.

          Lee

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
            Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

            If Lee can do drag the clip I don' know why I can't. Bummer . . .

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008

              > Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the
              menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS
              etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated
              attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

              There are a few clipbars that come with NoteTab. There are some with
              the HTML and CSS functionality. The clip bar is just a bar for icons
              pointing to clips. You can edit clips as you see fit, but if you edit
              the clips that come with NoteTab, they are overwritten when you
              re-install.

              The clipbar is only available in Standard and Pro, not Light.

              HTH,