Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: Launching document in Firefox

Expand Messages
  • lm_hamilton
    ... Larry s suggestion of dragging it to the clipbar but that didn t work. Sisterscape - Did you drag the clip name to the ClipBar or the Tool Bar? I just
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
      > Now I need to find a way to make it more user friendly. I tried
      Larry's suggestion of dragging it to the clipbar but that didn't work.

      Sisterscape -

      Did you drag the clip name to the ClipBar or the Tool Bar?

      I just tried dragging a clip to the ClipBar and it worked.

      NoteTab does not let us add clips to the Tool Bar, only the
      functionality built into it for users to add and remove.

      Larry
    • sisterscape
      The name in the clipbar pane won t grab at all - no grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of clips when I try to move the mouse towards the
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
        The name in the clipbar pane won't grab at all - no grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of clips when I try to move the mouse towards the clipbar.


        --- On Tue, 7/1/08, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

        > From: lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...>
        > Subject: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox
        > To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 6:35 PM
        > --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape
        > <sisterscape@...> wrote:
        > > Now I need to find a way to make it more user
        > friendly. I tried
        > Larry's suggestion of dragging it to the clipbar but
        > that didn't work.
        >
        > Sisterscape -
        >
        > Did you drag the clip name to the ClipBar or the Tool Bar?
        >
        > I just tried dragging a clip to the ClipBar and it worked.
        >
        > NoteTab does not let us add clips to the Tool Bar, only the
        > functionality built into it for users to add and remove.
        >
        > Larry
        >
        >
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        >
      • Larry Hamilton
        ... That s odd. Do clipbars work otherwise? Must be one of those Ubuntu things. Lee- Can you add a button to a clipbar? Larry
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
          --- On Tue, 7/1/08, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

          > From: sisterscape <sisterscape@...>
          > Subject: Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox
          > To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 7:56 PM
          > The name in the clipbar pane won't grab at all - no
          > grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of
          > clips when I try to move the mouse towards the clipbar.

          That's odd. Do clipbars work otherwise?

          Must be one of those Ubuntu things.

          Lee- Can you add a button to a clipbar?

          Larry
        • Lee Underwood
          Yep, worked just fine for me. I had the clip library open, and then just grabbed the clip and dragged it to the clipbar and it worked just fine. Lee
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
            Yep, worked just fine for me. I had the clip library open, and then just grabbed the clip and dragged it to the clipbar and it worked just fine.

            Lee

            On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:10:34 -0700 (PDT) Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

            |
            | Must be one of those Ubuntu things.
            |
            | Lee- Can you add a button to a clipbar?
            |
            | Larry
            |
          • sisterscape
            Honestly, I ve never used the clipbar. I ve always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
              Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

              If Lee can do drag the clip I don' know why I can't. Bummer . . .

              --- On Tue, 7/1/08, Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

              > From: Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...>
              > Subject: Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox
              > To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 8:10 PM
              > --- On Tue, 7/1/08, sisterscape
              > <sisterscape@...> wrote:
              >
              > > From: sisterscape <sisterscape@...>
              > > Subject: Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in
              > Firefox
              > > To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
              > > Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 7:56 PM
              > > The name in the clipbar pane won't grab at all -
              > no
              > > grabby icon - and the cursor just moves up the list of
              > > clips when I try to move the mouse towards the
              > clipbar.
              >
              > That's odd. Do clipbars work otherwise?
              >
              > Must be one of those Ubuntu things.
              >
              > Lee- Can you add a button to a clipbar?
              >
              > Larry
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > ------------------------------------
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              >
              >
            • lm_hamilton
              ... menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I d get rid of all those deprecated attributes like
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1, 2008
                --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
                >
                > Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the
                menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS
                etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated
                attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

                There are a few clipbars that come with NoteTab. There are some with
                the HTML and CSS functionality. The clip bar is just a bar for icons
                pointing to clips. You can edit clips as you see fit, but if you edit
                the clips that come with NoteTab, they are overwritten when you
                re-install.

                The clipbar is only available in Standard and Pro, not Light.

                HTH,

                Larry
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.