Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.0 Release Today

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21 3:23 PM
      I upgraded to Wine 1.0 this afternoon. Load time is significantly reduced, funky font issues in Photoshop seem to be fixed, minimize/maximize/page drawing no longer unstable. Same issue with the cursor at the bottom in NT but I'm used to it. ;) So far it seems to be quite an improvement but I haven't really worked on it yet, just dabbled.

      Sister