Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.0-rc4 Released

  • Alan C
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      Wine 1 RC4 build script (makes a Slack 12.1 package) is now at slackbuilds.org

      (I've mostly not ever found a build script from slackbuilds.org to be difficult to use)

      Found it EZ for the most part.  So FWIW (thought I'd make mention)

      (However, I'm not yet on Slack 12.1 nor have I used the mentioned script or otherwise if I already had done so on both then I'd [of course] offer the resultant Slack 12.1 Wine 1 RC4 package).

      (only 1 user list, click on its link if want the sign up interface)

      notified me that they now have a build script to build a Slackware 12.1 package of Wine 1.0-rc4

      (I'm still run Slack 12.0, not enuff around to its yet to do 12.1 not yet [but I will at some point]

      http://slackbuilds.org/result/?search=wine&sv=12.1

      Alan.

      On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:02 AM, lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
      Wine 1.0-rc4 was released today.

      Of course, the Slackware package is not yet ready.

      No changes to the Wine Release Plan:
      http://wiki.winehq.org/WineReleasePlan

      I'll post when I can try RC4.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2008
        --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Alan C" <acummingsus@...> wrote:

        > Wine 1 RC4 build script (makes a Slack 12.1 package) is now at
        > slackbuilds.org

        WineHQ had the RC4 package today. It should be on Linuxpackages soon.
        This is where I get most of the Linux packages I want.

        It seems to work just as well as RC3, i.e. all the same minor issues
        as before.