Re: [ntb-linux] Selecting Libraries From Library Bar

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      After reading your post, I made an interesting discovery too. I have
      never used the AutoCorrect library but when I clicked on it, it opened
      properly without having to slide the pointer off the bar. All the
      other libraries require the pointer slide. Go figure.

      I am not seeing the behavior you describe but I'm still using
      wine-0.9.58.