Selecting Libraries From Library Bar

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      I stumbled across something by chance today.

      If I click an auto replace library on the library bar, it changes to
      that library and does not close the ClipBook. For example, the HTML-AR
      library or the AutoCorrect library.

      This is true for NoteTab Light and Pro.

      I wonder if a library with an ^!OnOpen event would work the same way?

      FWIW,

      Larry Hamitlon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        After reading your post, I made an interesting discovery too. I have
        never used the AutoCorrect library but when I clicked on it, it opened
        properly without having to slide the pointer off the bar. All the
        other libraries require the pointer slide. Go figure.

        I am not seeing the behavior you describe but I'm still using
        wine-0.9.58.