Wine 1.0 RC2 for Slackware

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 12:33 PM
      Wine 1.0 RC2 for Slackware was released.

      I installed it and it seems to work as well as RC1.

      When I ran wineprefixcreate, I got this message:

      "Note: wineprefixcreate is deprecated and shouldn't be needed anymore.
      WINEPREFIX creation and updates now happen automatically when
      needed."

      I think that they have probably stabilized things enough that other
      than the things that have been issues for a long time, we should not
      see any sudden regressions. I hope!

      Please let us know if you try RC2.