Wine 1.0-rc1 Released

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      Release Candidate 1 for Wine 1.0 was released today.

      I am very curious, but as I only have 0.9.61 to work with on Slackware
      at the moment, I will have to wait. :-(

      If any of you try it, please let us know the results.

      I confirmed that 0.9.58 is the most current .deb for Debian Etch here:
      http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/archive/index.html

      I may have to take the plunge and replace Debian with Ubuntu on the
      other PC. It would sure help to be able to see the same issues that
      the majority of this list have encountered.