Re: Wine 0.9.61

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Donald,

      Thank you for your detailed report on Ubuntu!

      This is indeed good news for most of those on this list. I had hoped
      this update would clean things up. As with beta software, glitches are
      to be expected. I am just glad the fixes are quicker than they used to
      be. That is, quicker for those that do not want to build from source.

      Larry Hamilton