Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 0.9.61

  • tr6vb6z02@sneakemail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      Ugh, sorry, a bad cut and paste. The sentence
      "But I still find it odd that the window changes sizes at all whenever
      you switch desktops. At least it
      autocorrects now."

      Should have appeared after the paragraph about the window changing size
      when you switched desktops. Not after the paragraph about the popup
      windows.

      <sigh> Sorry!

      Donald
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Donald,

        Thank you for your detailed report on Ubuntu!

        This is indeed good news for most of those on this list. I had hoped
        this update would clean things up. As with beta software, glitches are
        to be expected. I am just glad the fixes are quicker than they used to
        be. That is, quicker for those that do not want to build from source.

        Larry Hamilton