Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
      Actually, I think that I'm going back to Ubuntu 7.10. The new version has really screwed-up a lot of things, added too many new things, and needs too many workarounds. (I hope this is not a trend.)

      Anybody tried NYP under "CrossOver"?

      Lee

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
        Yes. When I tested last fall, NT was more screwed up in Crossover than
        it was in Wine. Bummer . . . :(

        Maybe we could shoot some money at the Wine developers to fix this for
        us?

        --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

        > Actually, I think that I'm going back to Ubuntu 7.10. The new version
        > has really screwed-up a lot of things, added too many new things, and
        > needs too many workarounds. (I hope this is not a trend.)
        >
        > Anybody tried NYP under "CrossOver"?
        >
        > Lee
        >
        > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:10:34 -0400 Lee Underwood <leeu@...>
        > wrote:
        >

        > | I'm afraid that if it doesn't get any better, I'll have to abandon
        > NTP, except when running it under VB. It's a shame it's not being
        > ported over to Linux, seeing that looks like the way many people are
        > going, especially developers.
        > |
        > | Lee

        Be a better friend, newshound, and