Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
      Thanks, but aside from not displaying the "0" it doesn't do anything. In fact, running NTP under Wine now whitewashes portions of the bar at the bottom of my screen. I have to mouseover everything but even then the bar is still white.

      I'm afraid that if it doesn't get any better, I'll have to abandon NTP, except when running it under VB. It's a shame it's not being ported over to Linux, seeing that looks like the way many people are going, especially developers.

      Lee

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
        Actually, I think that I'm going back to Ubuntu 7.10. The new version has really screwed-up a lot of things, added too many new things, and needs too many workarounds. (I hope this is not a trend.)

        Anybody tried NYP under "CrossOver"?

        Lee

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
          Yes. When I tested last fall, NT was more screwed up in Crossover than
          it was in Wine. Bummer . . . :(

          Maybe we could shoot some money at the Wine developers to fix this for
          us?

          --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

          > Actually, I think that I'm going back to Ubuntu 7.10. The new version
          > has really screwed-up a lot of things, added too many new things, and
          > needs too many workarounds. (I hope this is not a trend.)
          >
          > Anybody tried NYP under "CrossOver"?
          >
          > Lee
          >
          > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:10:34 -0400 Lee Underwood <leeu@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          > | I'm afraid that if it doesn't get any better, I'll have to abandon
          > NTP, except when running it under VB. It's a shame it's not being
          > ported over to Linux, seeing that looks like the way many people are
          > going, especially developers.
          > |
          > | Lee

          Be a better friend, newshound, and