Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27, 2008
      Well, I updated and have the same problem as you. What a mess!

      Lee

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 27, 2008
        Terminal spat out similar warnings here but ended with "wine updated
        successfully" as yours did.

        I have been testing some more. In addition to the maximize not working
        directly, a small one px white artifact appears center screen when
        NoteTab is minimized. Very annoying.

        I'm going to install on a spare box next and see if that makes a
        difference (as opposed to VirtualBox).

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
          FYI, was poking around on the Ubuntu Wine forum and found this thread
          on the 00000000 errors -

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
            Thanks, but aside from not displaying the "0" it doesn't do anything. In fact, running NTP under Wine now whitewashes portions of the bar at the bottom of my screen. I have to mouseover everything but even then the bar is still white.

            I'm afraid that if it doesn't get any better, I'll have to abandon NTP, except when running it under VB. It's a shame it's not being ported over to Linux, seeing that looks like the way many people are going, especially developers.

            Lee

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
              Actually, I think that I'm going back to Ubuntu 7.10. The new version has really screwed-up a lot of things, added too many new things, and needs too many workarounds. (I hope this is not a trend.)

              Anybody tried NYP under "CrossOver"?

              Lee

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
                Yes. When I tested last fall, NT was more screwed up in Crossover than
                it was in Wine. Bummer . . . :(

                Maybe we could shoot some money at the Wine developers to fix this for
                us?