Not able to tab-switch in upgrade

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 1:05 PM
      OK., so today I made the switch completely from Windows and changed my desktop to Ubuntu. I installed the latest version, 8.04, and am using Wine v.0.9.59. I still have the problem with the cursor at the top and bottom but now I also am not able to switch between NTP and other programs, using the [ALT]+[TAB] keyboard shortcut, and its not shown on the panel (taskbar?) that displays the running programs. I do have a launcer icon on the other panel. I have to minimize the programs until I come to NTP. Anyone encountered of this?