Wine 0.9.59 Issues -> KDE

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 7:10 PM
      I have KDE, Slackware's default, and several other window managers
      loaded. I changed to KDE and NoteTab Pro started up just fine.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 7:36 PM
        Today I did a fresh install of Gutsy on an old box. Am about ready to
        go install Wine and NT.

        Then I have Xubuntu running in VirtualBox so I'll give NT a try there
        too.

        > I have KDE, Slackware's default, and several other window managers
        > loaded. I changed to KDE and NoteTab Pro started up just fine.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and