Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Re: This list may be getting some press so start posting!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21 10:24 PM

      > --- lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I believe that's the Dallas, TX LUG, right? It is
      > one of the bigger
      > > ones, and has several influential members of the
      > Linux community.
      > >

      > Dallas? OMG,no!!! Try Austin. ;)

      It's late and I'm going from memory. At least I had a
      city in Texas. ;-)

      > > Be sure and use the threads I set up for
      > > solutions/workarounds,
      > > or known issues, as appropriate.
      >
      > I just posted a long list!

      Yup! I was able to duplicate a couple of things. See
      my reply to that post.

      > This is going to be a great project!!

      Of course!

      > "F Troop"? Nah! Try Howdy Doody and The Lone Ranger
      > . . . LOL!!!!

      I grew up on re-runs of the Lone Ranger.

      When my Mom was sick in the hospital before she died,
      the doctor about her same age could not believe she
      did not grow up with Howdy Doody, when he made some
      reference from the show. She grew up in southeaster
      Colorado. TV stations were too far away to make a TV
      more than a fancy table. ;-)

      My kids look at me like I'm from Mars when I reference
      a common thing from old TV shows. My 15 year old is
      into 80's music, back from my high school and college
      days. He's more into heavy metal, which I wasn't and
      still am not into. It reminds me of when I still had
      hair. ;-)

      http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html