Re: [ntb-linux] Downgrade needed

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12, 2008

      > The only issue I've noticed was that
      > maximizing from the sys tray was a little funky once or twice. The
      > NoteTab frame contained my desktop instead of the NoteTab content.
      > Eventually it worked OK and this morning seems to be behaving as
      > expected. Fingers crossed . . .

      UGH! This 'empty frame' syndrome is proving to be a big headache.
      Maximizing only works correctly about 10% of the time (thats a rough
      estimate).

      I've never downgraded and not quite sure how to do it. Any pointers?

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee