Re: [ntb-linux] Downgrade needed

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12 8:19 AM
      --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

      > Wine or NoteTab? I didn't do either. Won't I have to re-install
      > NoteTab all over again if I uninstall/reinstall Wine?

      Either or. Reinstalling Wine would have been where I would start.
      You'd probably have to reinstall NT. I haven't done these operations
      often enough to know for sure.

      > I have already done that and can run in seamless mode. However, the
      > alt-tab doesn't work when I am in the VB. It just covers the entire
      > screen.

      I think F + R-CTRL is the key command to switch back and forth from
      full screen mode.

      > Hope it works well for you. Ubuntu notified me of the update so I
      > thought they were already in the repos.

      Duh! I just checked and I DO have 0.9.57. (Is this a senior moment?)
      Upgraded a few days ago. The only issue I've noticed was that
      maximizing from the sys tray was a little funky once or twice. The
      NoteTab frame contained my desktop instead of the NoteTab content.
      Eventually it worked OK and this morning seems to be behaving as
      expected. Fingers crossed . . .

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23 8:55 PM
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee