Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Encoded and "extra" Characters

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 11, 2008
      I get those all the time in articles that I copy and paste from various
      sources. I don't think it is specifically a NoteTab problem because I
      get at least the encoded characters when I save text files in gedit
      also. I always figured it was due to the charset setting on the pages
      from which I retrieve the articles. Or it might be a Windows to Linux
      thing. I'm not sure what causes the weird geometric shape but I get
      that too.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee