Re: Encoded and "extra" Characters

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 11, 2008
      Lee,

      I have not experienced that, but I do not often cut and paste these
      characters.

      Can you send a sample email to my email address so I can test it?

      > Does anyone else have a problem with encoded and "extra" characters
      when they are cutting and pasting from another document? What I mean
      is this: if I cut and paste something from an e-mail that uses
      elliptical dots, i.e., "...", many times when it is pasted into
      NoteTab Pro it will be displayed as "\u2026". The dots are generally
      seen as one character, " … ". However, if I copy and paste the same
      thing into a Windows NoteTab Pro document, it just gives it as " …
      ". (I'm not sure why they are seen as one character.)

      > I also sometimes get an extra character at the end of a paste,
      e.g., " EÅ " (w/o quotes). I have no idea where that comes from.

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee