Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab in AppDB -WAS-> Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.57 Released

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 11, 2008

      I just received notification of the comment you submitted about the
      cursor issue. It follows my comments just like expected. If you're
      talking about another bug maybe not.

      This is the 'official' entry point to WineHQ Bugzilla
      http://bugs.winehq.org/

      http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?bIsQueue=false&bIsRejected=false&sClass=vendor&iId=3091&sAction=view&sTitle=View+Vendor

      > | Light:
      > |
      > http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=6259
      > | This link has the details of tests and comments:
      > | http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10040
      > |
      > | Pro:
      > |
      > http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=6259
      > | This link has the details of tests and comments:
      > | http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10437
      > |
      > | Larry Hamilton
      > |
      > | --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...>
      > wrote:
      > | > There still is an entry for NT Light in the AppDB -
      > | >
      > http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10040
      > | > Note that it was tested on Gutsy. There really hasn't been any
      > | > activity though . . .
      > |

      > | Yahoo! Groups Links

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee